December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas !!


Though this year am struck at a physiotherapy clinic, working on my broken arm, I couldn't resist being overcome by the jovial Christmas spirit. Hope the festivities bring cheers to all the readers, after all this is one day when all Indians become Christians - school children dressing up as Santa Clauses, decorating Christmas trees, visiting the local church & feasting on cakes. Next year, I shall do a post with photos about Christmas celebrations in Delhi/Bangalore (assuming I get to go to Bangalore). This year, Pixelated Memories wishes you a Merry Christmas with this photo, one of my favorites. & remember people, its that time of the year when you are supposed to go big on charities & make others feel happy - kindle the Christmas spirit, don't be a Scrooge !!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome content. If someone is looking for stroke physiotherapy in Bhopal city, you can see here
    Stroke Physiotherapy in Bhopal

    ReplyDelete